Perfect Cue Mini is a wireless audio and visual cueing system that has the same exceptional RF performance and the same interconnections (except for the belt-pack intercom pass-through) as the larger Perfect Cue, and, like the larger Perfect Cue, can control two computers. The communication between the transmitter and cue light is solid at 300 feet.
Perfect Cue enables a speaker to send cues to a projectionist using a wireless hand-held transmitter or to remotely control presentation software via dual programmable USB ports. The Perfect Cue Mini is designed with a fold-away bracket so that the unit can slide easily into a laptop carrying case. It is compatible with all of the Perfect Cue transmitters and may interconnect with other Perfect Cue Minis, Perfect Cues or any of our cue light accessories via Cat5 or XLR cable.
The relationship between transmitter and receiver are hardcoded via dip switch settings. This enables the user to establish any relationship between the transmitter(s) and receiver(s). For example:
- Perfect Cue systems can work in proximity without interfering with one another
- One transmitter can control multiple cue lights
- One cue light can be controlled by multiple transmitters
- One cue light can control two computers in sync
- One cue light can control additional cue lights (by wiring together the cue lights)
- Activate / isolate multiple cue lights on a single line.
- Match cue light and actuator communications on 16 selectable channels.
- Connect hand-held actuator for hard-wire backup.
- Connect multiple cue lights via Cat 5 or XLR cable. Only one unit requires power.
- Remotely control presentation software via programmable keyboard commands delivered through two USB ports. Maintain mouse functionality
- Remotely activate custom devices
- Play selectable cue sounds through speaker or headphone jack.
- Combine audio monitor input with cue sounds.
- Actuator contains built-in laser pointer.
- Pocket Size: 1.8″ x 3.3″ x 0.62″
- Power: 2 “coin” batteries (CR1632)
- Laser < watt; Wavelength 650 nm