Nova Star’s C1+N9 HD Stage Console professional visual solutions for events provides excellent image display, switching, and monitoring, all in one powerful and comprehensive package.
The C1+N9 is the perfect choice to meet the needs of this type of application. The N9 acts as a switcher, splicer and processor, while the C1 console handles the stage control. With a dual-touchscreen design, the C1 removes the necessity of complex and slow software operation, allowing you to effortlessly control the stage.
C1 Video Control Console
C1, a console specially designed for NovaStar’s terminal video processing products, such as J series, is mainly used for live stage control.
The C1 is designed with two LCD screens. One is used for previewing input sources. The other, together with buttons on the panel, is used to configure the layer size, layer position, input source, output resolution, layer border and input source cropping under each preset.
The C1 is also designed with a joystick and T-Bar. The joystick is used to precisely adjust the size and position of layers. The T Bar supports adjustment of 1024 levels of layer transparency, finely controlling the transition effects of presets and PVW, PGM for switching.
Thanks to the cool lighted buttons, highly sensitive joystick and T-Bar, plus the two LCD screens, the C1 is extremely easy toope rate, making live stage control most convenient.
- Supports two LCD screens, one for monitoring, and the other touch screen for operating. During operating, users can view on one of the LCD screens the input source status, preview status and status of output on LED display, so that the overall situation is under control.
- Supports control of NovaStar video splicing processors.
- Supports screen mosaic, easy mosaic, output image quality adjustment, BKG settings, EDID settings, test patterns, and switching from normal display to black out with one button press.
- Supports up to 32 presets.
- Supports preset copying, use of preset templates,preset customizing, saving of custom presets, presetdata cleanup, lockup of preset area on C1 operation panel.
- Supports up to 8 × layers, and 1 × BKG.
- Supports configurations of shape layers and layer mask.
- Supports layer adding with one button press, layer cleanup with one button press, and moving a layer to the front or back with one button press.
- Supports layer editing, layer image quality adjustment, layer border settings, and layer freezing.
- Supports settings of the layer size and position through the joystick and buttons.
- Supports Aux configuration.
- Supports input source cropping.
- Supports 13 layer transition effects and settings of transition duration.
- Supports adjustment of the joy stick’s sensitivity.
- Supports manual adjustment of the fade transition effect of layers by using the T-Bar.
- Allows for operations, such as FTB, freeze or Take operation, to multiple seamless switchers.
- Supports remote or live control of terminal video processors through RJ45.
The N9 is a high-performance multi-screen video switcher independently developed by NovaStar. Using high-performance video processing technologies, it is capable of processing and outputting ultra-high quality images. The N9 also provides powerful video signal receiving capability. It can support 9 inputs and 4 DVI outputs at the same time. A single N9 can load up to an 8KK screen, and multiple N9 units can be cascaded for output.
The N9 can work with Nova Star’s desktop console C1 and make the operation of N9 on stage more convenient. It is also equipped with brand-new smart management software V-Can from NovaStar to provide richer image mosaic effects.
Thanks to the powerful capabilities of receiving and processing a variety of video signals, the N9 can be widely used in various scenarios, such as intermediate and high-end rental, stage control, media centers, big conference sites, exhibition sites and concert control centers.
- Up to 9 inputs, including 1 × dual-link DP 1.1 (can be replaced by HDMI 1.4, DP 1.1 or dual-link DVI), 2 × HDMI 1.3 (can be replaced by DVI/VGA/CVBS), 4 × DVI,1 × DP 1.2 and 1 × 3G-SDI.
- Up to 7 layers supported at the same time. Max. Resolution of each layer: 3840×2160, 7680×1080 or 1920×4320.
- Customized BKG settings you can load an image file from the control computer or capture an input source image displayed on the screen as the BKG image.
- Shaped layer, layer mask and color keying supported
- Layer cloning and Z-order layer sorting supported
- Input source image cropping supported
- Quick mosaic and custom mosaic
- EDID management supported supports custom EDID and standard EDID.
- 4 × DVI mosaic output, 4 × DVI backup output, 1 × HDMI preview output, and 2× Aux output
- Output resolution settable. The mosaic width of 4 outputs can be up to 15360×600.
- 4 × single-link mosaic output, or 2 × dual-link mosaic output
- Input, PVW, PGM and prompter monitoring supported by MVR connector
- Layer position and size adjustable Layers can be added with borders of custom widths and colors.
- 32 presets a total of 32 user presets can be created and saved as templates which can be used directly and conveniently.
- Intuitive color LCD screen and clear button indicator prompt on the front panel, simplifying system control and operation.
- Genlock synchronization and synchronization with any input source supported, achieving output vertical synchronization.